- Video-Installation Works
- Site Specific Works
- Texts and Essays
- ‘Monumental Indifference in Tallinn’ by Paul Wilson
- Excerpt from ‘He Wants to Be Young and Beautiful’ by Katarzyna Kosmala
- ‘Political Refractions: Cities, Societies, and Spectacles in the Work of Anu Pennanen’ by Lolita Jablonskiene
- ‘Les images coup de poing d’Anu Pennanen’ par Lolita Jablonskiene
- ‘Flipperin pyörteessä’ Saara Hacklin
- ‘Artiste en residence, Anu Pennanen a Paris’ par Nathalie Poisson-Cogez
- ‘Sõprus – Дружба (Friendship)’ by Emily Cormack
- ‘Anu Pennanen’ Eva May für Pensée Sauvage – Von Freiheit
- ‘Lentoon lähtöjä’ Henna Paunu
- ‘A Day in the Office’ by Lewis Biggs
- ‘A Monument for the Invisible’ by Cecilie Høgsbro Østergaard
- Bio and contact
Anu Pennanen is a Finnish-born filmmaker and a visual artist. Lyrical and often sensorial, her film works show people marginalized economically, socially and politically, and transform in a subtle way their experiences through the use of fiction.
In 2011 she teamed up with screenwriter and director Stéphane Querrec. They founded the company Palo Productions, to produce their films without artistic compromises.
- Staande! Debout! Film screening in context of the exhibition DEMONSTRATING MINDS – Disagreements in Contemporary Art.
- An article about the short film Friendship written by Paul Wilson published in Public Art Dialogue, Volume 5, Number 2, Routledge, Fall 2015.
- La ruine du Regard screened at Finnish TV Yle Channel Teema
- Steppenläufer projection of film-in-progress in Künstlerinnenprogramm Kino Arsenale Institut für Film und Videokunst
- Culture, travail et transformations sociales. Le Grand Café, centre d’art contemporain & LIFE Saint-Nazaire, France.